ZRT Labs 8 Panel Neurotransmitters Diagnostic Home Urine Test Kit - NeuroBasic Profile Screening
ZRT Labs 8 Panel Neurotransmitters Diagnostic Home Urine Test Kit - NeuroBasic Profile Screening by TestCountry/ZRT Laboratory at Diets Tips. MPN: HW-URIN-NEURO. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Due to state law, this test can not be shipped to NY State. This Test is Perfect For Those Who are Experiencing Symptoms Such As: Insomnia
This Test is Perfect For Those Who are Experiencing Symptoms Such As: Insomnia Depression Persistent Fatigue Low Sex Drive Anxiety Constant Feelings of Distress If you are currently experiencing symptoms of depression or anxiety, if you're currently taking medication for depression or anxiety or if you are experiencing symptoms of depression such as general malaise, severe and/or persistent fatigue, loss of appetite or loss of interests you once loved then we recommend taking our neurotransmitter test. This will help you determine whether a neurotransmitter imbalance may the root of your problem and can help assist you and your doctor with determine what types of therapy might be most suitable for you.
Neurotransmitter Testing FAQ's:
How long are dried urine samples stable for?
Dried urine collection strips that are stored in a plastic bag are stable for up to one month without refrigeration.
How long should I leave my urine sample card out to dry after collection?
Urine sample cards should be left out to dry for a minimum of 8 hours before mailing collection.
What diet restrictions do you recommend for those taking the neurotransmitter test?
We recommend avoiding bananas, pineapple, avocado, nuts and nut butters as well as alcohol and nicotine the day before and the day of testing.
Features & Highlights
- Our Neurotransmitter Urine Test Kit Tests Your Levels of Serotonin, GABA, Glutamate, PEA (Biomarker for ADHD), Dopamine, Norepinephrine and Epinephrine
- Did You Know That Anxiety Disorders Are the Most Common Mental Illness Among Adults Affecting Approximately 18% of the Population Nationwide?
- 4-Point Collection Process Provides a More Complete Picture of an Individual's Neurochemistry
- Includes Pre-Paid Return Shipping and No Additional Fees Required
- Results are Available in Approximately 5 to 7 Business Days After Receipt of the Sample