ZRT Female/Male Profile III 8 Hormone Test Kit With Free MRO Phone Consult
ZRT Female/Male Profile III 8 Hormone Test Kit With Free MRO Phone Consult by TestCountry/ZRT Labs at Diets Tips. MPN: 8 Panel. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our most popular test is here and better than ever with a free 15 minute phone consultation with our Medical Director to review and discuss your
When you're having a hormonal imbalance you're likely to experience symptoms that can affect your quality of life. Our 8 Panel Hormone Saliva Testing service provides an efficient way to determine your hormone levels. It aims to evaluate five essential hormones including: Estradiol, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA-S and morning Cortisol, as well as noon, evening and night Cortisol. The best part? This entire test can be performed in the privacy of your own home!
Female/Male Profile III FAQ's:
Why should I consider doing saliva hormone testing?
You should consider saliva hormone testing if you are experiencing symptoms such as: unexplained weight gain, fatigue, poor sleep patterns, stress, unexplained weight gain or if you're a woman going through menopause, with an irregular menstrual cycle or have PCOS.
Do I need to stop my current hormone therapy before taking a hormone test?
No, there are optimal times to perform the test when using hormone therapy ie: 12-24 hours after last dose of topical gels, 1-2 days after applying a patch or 6-10 hours after taking progesterone pills (including birth control pills) but you do not need to stop taking any hormone supplements.
Why is it better to test cortisol levels 4 times instead of just the morning?
Your morning cortisol levels may be perfectly normal in the morning and then rise or drop throughout the day so testing four times in one day gives a better overall reading of your cortisol production.
I suffer from dry mouth, do you have any tips to increase saliva flow?
If you have dry mouth you can try things like pressing the tip of your tongue against your teeth, smelling strong smelling foods like lemons or yawning.
Features & Highlights
- Saliva Profile III Test for 8 Hormones - Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (Pg), Testosterone (T), DHEA-S & Diurnal Cortisol (Cx4) Levels
- Consider For WOMEN: Baseline Levels Before Hormone Replacement Therapy, Amenorrhea, PMS, DUB (Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding), Estrogen Dominance Symptoms, Sexual Dysfunction, Osteoporosis, Fibrocystic Breast Disease, Infertility Screening, PCOS Screening, Anovulation, Menopausal Symptoms, Screening For Adrenal Fatigue. Ideal For Monitoring HRT Dosing
- Consider For MEN: Monitor For Estrogen Dominance, Hypogonadism, Andropause, Fatigue, Low Libido, Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Infertility, Osteoporosis Screening and Adrenal Dysfunction
- Results Available Approximately 3-5 Business Days Upon Receipt of Sample at the Lab - NO Additional Lab or Shipping Fees Include
- Includes FREE 15 Minute Phone Consultation With Our Medical Director to Discuss Your Results Once They Are Available
|Part Number:||8 Panel|