ZRT Comprehensive 12 Panel Thyroid Profile Home Test Kit (Dried Urine: I, Br, Se, As, Cr, Cd, Hg; Blood: T4, Tgbn, TSH, fT3, fT4, TPO)
ZRT Comprehensive 12 Panel Thyroid Profile Home Test Kit (Dried Urine: I, Br, Se, As, Cr, Cd, Hg; Blood: T4, Tgbn, TSH, fT3, fT4, TPO) by TestCountry/ZRT Laboratory at Diets Tips. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Due to state law, we can not ship this test to NY State. Our Thyroid Profile tests the following hormone and element levels: Iodine, Bromine,
Our Thyroid Profile tests the following hormone and element levels: Iodine, Bromine, Selenium, Arsenic, Mercury, Cadmium, Total Thyroxine (Total T4), Thyroglobulin, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Free Triiodothyronine (fT3), Free Thyroxine (fT4), Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO). These hormone blood spot and element dried urine tests are ideal for at-home use where people can perform the collection at their convenience. You simply collect the blood and dried urine at home and send it off to our lab with the included pre-paid shipping label.
What is the job of the thyroid gland in the body? The thyroid is a small gland located in the throat that produces thyroid hormones. These hormones are responsible for regulating the body's metabolism including how it creates and uses energy.
What are some factors that can affect thyroid function? Thyroid function can be affected by nutritional deficiencies including iodine & selenium and by exposure to toxic elements including bromine, arsenic, selenium, mercury & cadmium.
Who should test their thyroid function? Routine screening is recommended for those experiencing symptoms such as: weight gain or inability to gain weight, feeling cold all the time, low energy, hair loss, irregular bowel movements or depression. Testing thyroid function is also recommended for individuals over the age of 50, anyone with a family history of thyroid disorders and those with autoimmune disorders.
What are some tips to make my blood spot collection easier?
To encourage blood flow, try running your hands under warm water and/or rubbing your hands together or swinging your arms before nicking your finger. Also, make sure that your hand is below your waist when you begin collection to allow gravity to assist with blood flow.
Features & Highlights
- This Profile Combines ZRT's Innovative Elements Profile In Dried Urine With Thyroid Testing In Dried Blood Spot For a More Comprehensive Thyroid Assessment. Comprehensive Elements Thyroid Profile Includes: Urine: Iodine, Bromine, Selenium, Arsenic, Mercury, Cadmium & Creatinine; Blood Spot: T4, Tgbn, TSH, fT3, fT4, TPO
- Consider For Patients With Thyroid Dysfunction Coupled With Concerns About Toxic Element Exposure And Iodine/Selenium Deficiency's Impact On T4 to T3 Conversion
- Clinical Utility: Allows Doctors To See If An Individual Has Too Little Or Too Much Iodine And Selenium And/Or Exposure To The Iodine/Selenium Antagonists Bromine, Arsenic And Mercury; Full Assessment Of Thyroid Health, Including Screening For Hypo Or Hyperthyroidism, Determines Free T4 And Free T3 Levels, Testing For Autoimmune Thyroid Disease And Monitoring Thyroid Replacement Dosages
- Results In Approximately 5 to 7 Business Days With Lab Analysis. Blood Spot Test Kits Cannot Be Sent To New York State, We Recommend A Saliva Test Kit As An Alternative.
- Safe and Easy At-Home Hormone Imbalance Dried Urine and Lancet Finger Prick Blood Spot Test For Men and Women Of Any Age, No Additional Lab or Postage Fees Required!