Soy Allergy Translation Card - Translated in Hebrew or any of 19 languages
Soy Allergy Translation Card - Translated in Hebrew or any of 19 languages by SelectWisely at Diets Tips. MPN: 90724. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Whether you're traveling to restaurants in foreign language speaking countries or dining locally, you can communicate your soy food allergy needs
I have a life-threatening allergy to soy (soybeans, soybean oil, soy sauce, soy flour, soy protein). Does this food contain soy?
If I eat this food or any food that has been cooked with it or touched it, I will need immediate medical attention.
Features & Highlights
- Our Soy Allergy Translation Card provided in Hebrew. If you need another language select it in the 'Flavor' dropdown above.
- Prevent serious allergic reactions when traveling by showing the card to restaurant staff to clearly convey your issues/concerns.
- Clearly understanding your issues and/or concerns restaurant staff help you select and safely prepare your meal.
- Professionally translated by expert translators that are native to target language.
- Durable laminated credit card-sized card fits easily in your wallet or pocket.
|Item Size:||2.13 x 0.05 x 0.05 inches|