My Child Is Ill Translation Card - Translated in Japanese or any of 6 languages
My Child Is Ill Translation Card - Translated in Japanese or any of 6 languages by SelectWisely at Diets Tips. MPN: 92285. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. When you travel with children the last thing you want to have happen is a medical emergency where you have to communicate with a doctor or emergency
These cards are laminated and are the size of a passport.
My child is sick. My child has an ear ache. My child has a stomach ache. My child has a fever. My child has a cold. My child has a cough. My child has a sore throat. My child has a headache.
My child has swollen glands. My child has a skin rash. My child has diarrhea. My child has a tooth ache. My child cannot breath. Do you understand? I need a doctor immediately. Do you have water in a bottle (bottled water)?
Features & Highlights
- Our My Child Is Ill Translation Card provided in Japanese. If you need another language select it in the 'Flavor' dropdown above.
- Use in medical emergencies to improve communication.
- Show the card to doctors or emergency medical staff for immediate medical attention.
- Durable laminated credit card-sized card fits easily in your wallet or pocket.
- Professionally translated by expert translators that are native to target language.
|Item Size:||2.13 x 0.05 x 0.05 inches|