Banyan Botanicals Vata Massage Oil, 128 oz - USDA Organic - Relaxing & Warming - Grounding Herbal Massage Oil for Skin & Muscles
Banyan Botanicals Vata Massage Oil, 128 oz - USDA Organic - Relaxing & Warming - Grounding Herbal Massage Oil for Skin & Muscles by Banyan Botanicals at Diets Tips. MPN: 3352. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Relaxing. Warming. Grounding. Soothes the Nerves.This rejuvenating oil is a synergistic blend of nine herbs, including ashwagandha, bala, and
This rejuvenating oil is a synergistic blend of nine herbs, including ashwagandha, bala, and passionflower. The certified organic herbs nourish and ground vata, supporting vitality and vigor. Vata Massage Oil is made from a base of organic sesame and olive oils. These oils warm and lubricate the delicate vata system. Ayurveda highly recommends a daily self-massage to restore calm and provide strength. Vata is composed of the elements air and space. Any motion in the body requires vata: swallowing, breathing, nerve impulses, muscle movements, thinking, bowel movements, urination, and menstruation. Vata benefits particularly from grounding and nourishing support, provided both by the oil itself and the warming herbs. Vata also benefits from regularity, especially a daily self-massage with warm oil. The gentle pressure and firmness of massage grounds vata and brings stability.
Features & Highlights
- Too much vata in the system can lead to dry skin, stiff muscles, and twitching or an overly sensitive nervous system. Vata Massage Oil is full of warm, nourishing herbs that bring moisture, warmth, and a sense of clamness to the body from the outside in.
- Ashwagandha, bala, and passionflower promote vitality, vigor, and strength. These herbs are infused into a base of organic sesame and olive oils, which gently lubricate the skin and tissues. When warmed and massaged directly onto the skin, this combination restores calm to the body.
- Ayurveda says that vata dosha benefits from regularity and routine. A daily self massage with this oil, especially when combined with yoga, meditation, and a healthy diet, can help bring vata back into balance, leaving you feeling clear, relaxed, and ready for the day ahead.
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
|Item Weight:||8 pounds|