Argan Oil for Cooking – Organic and Natural 250ml (8oz)
Argan Oil for Cooking – Organic and Natural 250ml (8oz) by Essence Of Argan at Diets Tips. MPN: CAO-250. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Health benefits of Argan Oil Switch your usual oil for Argan cooking oil and you'll be consuming healthier omega 3's, more vitamin E and more
Health benefits of Argan Oil
Switch your usual oil for Argan cooking oil and you'll be consuming healthier omega 3's, more vitamin E and more myriad cancer fighting antioxidants than before. It is also known to be a healthy aide to digestive health.
When to use Argan Oil
Essence of Argan have produced a culinary Argan Oil that is rich in flavour and a great compliment to a range of dishes and recipes. Great for dipping bread, drizzling over salads and for adding to couscous, the uses are endless and you'll be wondering why you've waited until now to add it to your diet.
How Argan Oil is produced
For thousands of years Argan Oil has been produced in Morocco by a method called cold pressing. This is when a low heat is combined with a grinding motion to grind down the kernels of the Argan Tree. An even and smooth paste is produced which is stirred slowly to help the extracted oil and solid kernel particles to separate and stick together. It is this method that keeps the nutrients in the oil rather than being lost in the preparation process. At the final stage, pressure is applied to the paste which results in the oil being extracted and bottled for culinary use.
BUY NOW and experience the health benefits and deep flavour of Argan Oil in your diet
Features & Highlights
- 100% ECO-CERTIFIED ORGANIC - tested and proven for its limitless benefits, Moroccan Argan Oil is considered to be one of the purest oils in the world making it a healthy and premium culinary oil
- VERSATILE - this is food grade Argan Oil, suitable as a condiment to such dishes as salad, soups and oil for bread dipping, it's delicious and extremely good for you!
- ORIGIN - Argan Oil originates from the kernels of the Argan tree which are native to Morocco in North Africa
- FLAVOR - our cold pressed Argan Oil gives dishes a toasted nutty flavor thanks to the toasted process the Argan nut goes through prior to being bottled
- DIET - improve your diet with Moroccan Argan Oil, used in North Africa for centuries it adds great flavour and healthy goodness to a variety of dishes and recipes
|Manufacturer:||Essence Of Argan|
|Brand:||Essence Of Argan|
|Publisher:||Essence Of Argan|
|Studio:||Essence Of Argan|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.3 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|