Our ZRT Hormone Trio saliva tests the following hormone levels: Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (Pg) and Testosterone (T). By testing the levels of these hormones together, ZRT can create a hormone profile for the donor, which gives a more complete picture of health beyond testing a single hormone level. These hormone saliva tests are ideal for at-home use where people can perform the collection at their convenience. As hormones work together, it makes more sense to test them for imbalances together rather than testing single hormones at a time.This hormone imbalance testing service can help you ascertain whether or not your symptoms are associated with the abnormal levels of some of the most important hormones in your body.
Saliva Trio FAQ's:
Why should I consider doing saliva hormone testing?
You should consider hormone testing if you are experiencing symptoms such as: unexplained weight gain, fatigue, trouble sleeping or women with irregular menstrual cycles.
Do I need to stop my current hormone therapy before taking a hormone test?
No - there are optimal times to perform the test when using hormone therapy ie: 12-24 hours after last dose of topical gels, 1-2 days after applying a patch, 6-10 hours after taking progesterone pills (including birth control pills), etc but you do not need to stop taking any hormone supplements.
I suffer from dry mouth, do you have any tips to increase saliva flow?
If you have dry mouth you can try things like pressing the tip of your tongue against your teeth, smelling (not eating) strong smelling foods like lemons or yawning.
I accidentally made a mistake when collecting my saliva sample, what do I do?
If you have made an error in collecting your saliva sample, simply rinse the tube out with hot water (no soap!), shake out the remaining water and start the collection over.
Features & Highlights
- The Hormone Trio Is A Collection Of The Most Popular Three Saliva Hormone Combo And Now Has Its Own Profile At A Lower Price Than Individual Tests. Three (3) Tests: Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (Pg), Testosterone (T). (Also Available In Blood Spot)
- Consider for WOMEN: Baseline Levels Before Hormone Replacement Therapy, Amenorrhea, PMS, DUB (Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding), Estrogen Dominance Symptoms, Hypogonadism, Sexual Dysfunction, Osteoporosis, Fibrocystic Breast Disease, PCOS Screening, Anovulation, Menopausal Symptoms. Ideal For Monitoring HRT Dosing.
- Consider for MEN: Monitor For Estrogen Dominance, Hypogonadism, Andropause, Fatigue, Low Libido, Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Osteoporosis screening
- Results In Approximately 3 to 5 Business Days Upon Receipt of Sample at the Lab
- Safe and Easy At-Home Hormone Imbalance Saliva Test For Men and Women Of Any Age, No Additional Lab or Postage Fees Required!
|Manufacturer:||Confirm BioSciences, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Confirm BioSciences, Inc.|
|Studio:||Confirm BioSciences, Inc.|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TestCountry/ZRT Laboratory, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.