Due to state law, this test can not be shipped to NY State. For those located in NY, we recommend our Saliva Trio Profile instead.
Our ZRT Hormone Trio blood spot tests the following hormone levels: Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (Pg) and Testosterone (T). By testing the levels of these hormones together, ZRT can create a hormone profile for the donor, which gives a more complete picture of health beyond testing a single hormone level. These hormone blood tests are ideal for at-home use where people can perform the collection at their convenience. As hormones work together, it makes more sense to test them for imbalances together rather than testing single hormones at a time.This hormone imbalance testing service can help you ascertain whether or not your symptoms are associated with the abnormal levels of some of the most important hormones in your body.
Blood Trio FAQ's:
Do I need to stop my current hormone therapy before taking a hormone test?
No - there are optimal times to perform the test when using hormone therapy ie: 12-24 hours after last dose of topical gels, 1-2 days after applying a patch, 6-10 hours after taking progesterone pills (including birth control pills), etc but you do not need to stop taking any hormone supplements.
Are there any additional fees once I purchase my ZRT test kit?
For those located in the United States there are no additional lab or shipping fees once you purchase your test. All lab fees are included in the cost of the test and your kit includes a 2-day shipping label to return your sample back to the lab.
What are some tips to make my bloodspot collection easier?
To encourage blood flow, try running your hands under warm water and/or rubbing your hands together or swinging your arms before nicking your finger. Make sure that your hand is below your waist when you begin collection to allow gravity to assist with blood flow.
Features & Highlights
- The Hormone Trio Is A Collection Of The Most Popular Three-Test Blood Spot Hormone Combo And Now Has Its Own Profile At A Lower Price Than Individual Tests. Three (3) Tests: Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (Pg), Testosterone (T). (Also Available In Saliva)
- Consider for WOMEN: Baseline Levels Before Hormone Replacement Therapy, Amenorrhea, PMS, DUB (Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding), Estrogen Dominance Symptoms, Hypogonadism, Sexual Dysfunction, Osteoporosis, Fibrocystic Breast Disease, PCOS Screening, Anovulation, Menopausal Symptoms. Ideal For Monitoring HRT Dosing.
- Consider for MEN: Monitor For Estrogen Dominance, Hypogonadism, Andropause, Fatigue, Low Libido, Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Osteoporosis screening
- Results In Approximately 5 to 7 Business Days Upon Receipt of Sample at the Lab - Blood Spot Test Kits Cannot Be Sent To New York State, We Recommend A Saliva Test Kit As An Alternative.
- Safe and Easy At-Home Hormone Imbalance Lancet Finger Prick Blood Spot Test For Men and Women Of Any Age, No Additional Lab or Postage Fees Required!
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TestCountry/ZRT Laboratory, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By TestCountry/ZRT Laboratory
mpn: ZRTL-X-HW-SALV-Trio, ean: 0656727138207,
Our ZRT Hormone Trio saliva tests the following hormone levels: Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (Pg) and Testosterone (T). By testing the levels of these hormones together, ZRT can create a hormone profile for the donor, which gives a more complete pict...